PROVIDENCE—The Diocese of Providence invites the faithful to a Solemn Mass of Thanksgiving for the ministry of Pope Benedict XVI on Thursday, February 28, 12 noon., at the Cathedral of SS. Peter and Paul, 30 Fenner Street. Bishop Thomas J. Tobin will celebrate the Mass on the day of the Holy Father’s resignation. All are welcome to come and show their support for Pope Benedict XVI through the Solemn Mass of Thanksgiving.
Friends of the Diocese
Latest Diocesan News
- Senior Priest Retirement Fund, Sept. 20th and 21st
- From Bishop Tobin: Divorced and Remarried Catholics – We’ve Got to Do Something!
- 09.21.14: Diocese to Recognize Milestone Wedding Anniversaries
- Bishop Tobin to begin year of Holy Hours to pray for increased vocations
- Local Catholics hold prayer services, raise awareness for oppressed Christians worldwide
- Our Senior Priests
- Resources for RI Primary Day 09.09.14
- 09.04.14: Bishop Tobin’s WITHOUT A DOUBT Returns: You Should Treasure Your Faith