PROVIDENCE—The Diocese of Providence invites the faithful to a Solemn Mass of Thanksgiving for the ministry of Pope Benedict XVI on Thursday, February 28, 12 noon., at the Cathedral of SS. Peter and Paul, 30 Fenner Street. Bishop Thomas J. Tobin will celebrate the Mass on the day of the Holy Father’s resignation. All are welcome to come and show their support for Pope Benedict XVI through the Solemn Mass of Thanksgiving.
Friends of the Diocese
Latest Diocesan News
- 03.09.14: From Bishop Tobin – A Reflection for the First Week of Lent
- 03.04.14: Lumen Gentium Awards Update
- 03.08.14: Lenten Day of Recollection by Father Jonathan DeFelice, OSB
- 03.08.14: 40 Days for Life 2014 Lenten Campaign Rally, Prayer & March of the Surviving Youth
- 03.07.14: Concert of Sacred Music with St. Thomas Choir of Men & Boys, N.Y.C.
- 03.03.14: A Lenten Reflection from Bishop Tobin
- 03.04.14: Bishop Tobin to Celebrate Mass on Ash Wednesday
- 03.05.14: Ash Wednesday