PROVIDENCE—The Diocese of Providence invites the faithful to a Solemn Mass of Thanksgiving for the ministry of Pope Benedict XVI on Thursday, February 28, 12 noon., at the Cathedral of SS. Peter and Paul, 30 Fenner Street. Bishop Thomas J. Tobin will celebrate the Mass on the day of the Holy Father’s resignation. All are welcome to come and show their support for Pope Benedict XVI through the Solemn Mass of Thanksgiving.
Latest Diocesan News
- 11.02.14: All Souls Day
- 11.01.14: Solemnity of All Saints
- From Bishop Tobin: Remembering the Faithful Departed
- 11.03.14: All Souls Day Masses at our Catholic Cemeteries
- Save the Date – 05.20.15: Lumen Gentium Awards
- From Bishop Tobin – Question: is Jorge Elorza an Atheist?
- From Bishop Tobin: Random Thoughts About the Synod on the Family
- Tues., 10.21.14: The White Mass