PROVIDENCE—The Diocese of Providence invites the faithful to a Solemn Mass of Thanksgiving for the ministry of Pope Benedict XVI on Thursday, February 28, 12 noon., at the Cathedral of SS. Peter and Paul, 30 Fenner Street. Bishop Thomas J. Tobin will celebrate the Mass on the day of the Holy Father’s resignation. All are welcome to come and show their support for Pope Benedict XVI through the Solemn Mass of Thanksgiving.
Latest Diocesan News
- 10.01.15: 39 Seminarians from the Pontifical North American College were Ordained to the Transitional Diaconate
- October is Respect Life Month
- 10.14.15: The White Mass
- 10.15.15: The Red Mass
- APOSTOLIC JOURNEY OF POPE FRANCIS: People come first, human life is sacred, pope insists at U.N.
- Bishop Tobin’s Without A Doubt – Faith: The Tower in the Corn Maze
- Couples renew commitment to each other during annual celebration of marriage