PROVIDENCE—The Diocese of Providence invites the faithful to a Solemn Mass of Thanksgiving for the ministry of Pope Benedict XVI on Thursday, February 28, 12 noon., at the Cathedral of SS. Peter and Paul, 30 Fenner Street. Bishop Thomas J. Tobin will celebrate the Mass on the day of the Holy Father’s resignation. All are welcome to come and show their support for Pope Benedict XVI through the Solemn Mass of Thanksgiving.
Latest Diocesan News
- 12.12.13: Celebration in Honor of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- UPDATED 12.10.13: Diocese to Join the Holy Father in Global Wave of Prayer
- 12.08.13: Bishop Tobin’s Meditation for the Second Week of Advent
- 12.08.13: Statement of Bishop Tobin on the Death of Nelson Mandela
- 12.06.13: Message from Bishop Tobin on the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception