LITTLE EGG HARBOR, N.J. — For Pawtucket teenagers who were only mildly impacted by the wind and waves generated by Hurricane Sandy, hearing the story firsthand from a peer in New Jersey whose family lost nearly everything was a powerful and unforgettable witness to the fury of nature’s wrath. More.
Latest Diocesan News
- Senior Priest Retirement Fund, Sept. 20th and 21st
- From Bishop Tobin: Divorced and Remarried Catholics – We’ve Got to Do Something!
- 09.21.14: Diocese to Recognize Milestone Wedding Anniversaries
- Bishop Tobin to begin year of Holy Hours to pray for increased vocations
- Local Catholics hold prayer services, raise awareness for oppressed Christians worldwide
- Our Senior Priests
- Resources for RI Primary Day 09.09.14
- 09.04.14: Bishop Tobin’s WITHOUT A DOUBT Returns: You Should Treasure Your Faith