LITTLE EGG HARBOR, N.J. — For Pawtucket teenagers who were only mildly impacted by the wind and waves generated by Hurricane Sandy, hearing the story firsthand from a peer in New Jersey whose family lost nearly everything was a powerful and unforgettable witness to the fury of nature’s wrath. More.
Latest Diocesan News
- 10.01.15: 39 Seminarians from the Pontifical North American College were Ordained to the Transitional Diaconate
- October is Respect Life Month
- 10.14.15: The White Mass
- 10.15.15: The Red Mass
- APOSTOLIC JOURNEY OF POPE FRANCIS: People come first, human life is sacred, pope insists at U.N.
- Bishop Tobin’s Without A Doubt – Faith: The Tower in the Corn Maze
- Couples renew commitment to each other during annual celebration of marriage