LITTLE EGG HARBOR, N.J. — For Pawtucket teenagers who were only mildly impacted by the wind and waves generated by Hurricane Sandy, hearing the story firsthand from a peer in New Jersey whose family lost nearly everything was a powerful and unforgettable witness to the fury of nature’s wrath. More.
Friends of the Diocese
Latest Diocesan News
- 03.11.14: From Bishop Tobin – Congratulations to Pope Francis
- 03.12.14: Catholic Youth Event – Celebrating the 125th Anniversary of the Consecration of the Cathedral of Saints Peter & Paul
- 03.09.14: From Bishop Tobin – A Reflection for the First Week of Lent
- 03.04.14: Lumen Gentium Awards Update
- 03.08.14: Lenten Day of Recollection by Father Jonathan DeFelice, OSB
- 03.08.14: 40 Days for Life 2014 Lenten Campaign Rally, Prayer & March of the Surviving Youth
- 03.07.14: Concert of Sacred Music with St. Thomas Choir of Men & Boys, N.Y.C.
- 03.03.14: A Lenten Reflection from Bishop Tobin