LITTLE EGG HARBOR, N.J. — For Pawtucket teenagers who were only mildly impacted by the wind and waves generated by Hurricane Sandy, hearing the story firsthand from a peer in New Jersey whose family lost nearly everything was a powerful and unforgettable witness to the fury of nature’s wrath. More.
Latest Diocesan News
- From Bishop Tobin – Question: is Jorge Elorza an Atheist?
- From Bishop Tobin: Random Thoughts About the Synod on the Family
- Tues., 10.21.14: The White Mass
- Synod ends by affirming tradition, leaving controversial questions open
- From Bishop Tobin: Mother Teresa on Abortion
- From Bishop Tobin: The Prayer of St. Teresa of Avila
- Bishop Tobin’s statement on World Mission Sunday
- WITHOUT A DOUBT – Dear Bishop Tobin: For Whom Do I Vote?