LITTLE EGG HARBOR, N.J. — For Pawtucket teenagers who were only mildly impacted by the wind and waves generated by Hurricane Sandy, hearing the story firsthand from a peer in New Jersey whose family lost nearly everything was a powerful and unforgettable witness to the fury of nature’s wrath. More.
Latest Diocesan News
- 11.02.14: All Souls Day
- 11.01.14: Solemnity of All Saints
- From Bishop Tobin: Remembering the Faithful Departed
- 11.03.14: All Souls Day Masses at our Catholic Cemeteries
- Save the Date – 05.20.15: Lumen Gentium Awards
- From Bishop Tobin – Question: is Jorge Elorza an Atheist?
- From Bishop Tobin: Random Thoughts About the Synod on the Family
- Tues., 10.21.14: The White Mass