LITTLE EGG HARBOR, N.J. — For Pawtucket teenagers who were only mildly impacted by the wind and waves generated by Hurricane Sandy, hearing the story firsthand from a peer in New Jersey whose family lost nearly everything was a powerful and unforgettable witness to the fury of nature’s wrath. More.
Latest Diocesan News
- UPDATED 12.10.13: Diocese to Join the Holy Father in Global Wave of Prayer
- 12.08.13: Bishop Tobin’s Meditation for the Second Week of Advent
- 12.08.13: Statement of Bishop Tobin on the Death of Nelson Mandela
- 12.06.13: Message from Bishop Tobin on the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception
- 12.08.13: The Sounds of the Season Concert